[Spridgets] Hope...for GM?

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Wed Oct 29 20:28:28 MST 2008

<<I was trying not to mention the Aztek, but who thought THAT was a good
idea?>>

Some nice black lady from the South named Helen, David???<G>

And the car 'started' downhill IMHO when (and I think GM WAS 1st)
DIS-continued a customer's ability to walk in a show room and actually order
a car HE wanted NOT what some dam*ed pencil-pusher decided 'belong in a
group of stuff' that became an Option Package.

When the CUSTOMER (big-time FORGOTTEN word/meaning) became 2nd class to the
pencil-pusher (who "knew better") the industry went into the
s*itter.

And the ENTIRE lot of MASS producers (pretty sure you can order a Prancing
Horse as YOU want it<G>) LOST sight of what their CUSTOMER
was/wanted.

I HATE ALL 'new' things called 'cars'/'automobiles' except the Chev Malibu
Maxx Cindy bought a couple of years ago, which was NOT advertised to any
degree at all and which of course eliminated from the product line-up.
FANTISTIC car and I do really like it.

S*it happens (all to frequently<F>!!).