[Spridgets] Cross Country Trip

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Tue Sep 30 12:03:41 MDT 2008

<<It would be great to see a Spridget do the same trip.>>

Well, I once did a business trip from SW side of Chi to Sanford, Fla (just
outside of Orlando).  Started out Thur, stayed in Sanford Holiday Inn Thur
nite, attended Sales Meeting Fri. AM 'til 3:00PM and was home Sat. AM,
Linda.  Sprite Mk. II with CB ants on rear bumper irons (twins) and actually
bird-dogged for a 18 wheeler around the GA P.O.E. a little after mid-nite.
<VBG>!!  Truckers were calling me "The only true roller-skate" EVER !! LOL

Then a buddy used his MGA (OLDER THAN Sprites) for THIS 'trip'!!
http://www.mgaguru.com/mg11.htm

Then there is also a REAL 'interesting' trip (right David L.??) of these
folks:  http://www.justbrits.com/cars/Austin7s.html

And keep in mind "The Bill & Bill Road Show" (Spridgets) from FAR NW to/from
LotO!!!

Enjoy!!

Ed