[Spridgets] Cross Country Trip

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at mac.com
Tue Sep 30 11:39:46 MDT 2008

I did 3700 miles in eleven days in July 1960 - San Diego to Yosemite,
across Tioga Pass (10,000 ft) to Lake Tahoe to Lassen Volcanic Park
to Creator Lake to Portland and Seattle.  Then Across Washington to
Idaho to Salt Lake City, Bryce Canyon, Zion NP to Las Vegas to San
Diego.  Did almost the same trip, only 3200 miles in 1962.

Some day I will get a web site - - sigh

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition