[Spridgets] going to England

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Tue Apr 7 09:21:21 MDT 2009

Hello GUY,

     Wasn't there just a big stink in England about the briefing given
     to the Obama people about England being about the size of Oregon?
     .. ..

     Your point IS well taken. No one asked Glen the area he's headed
     to, they just told him where to go, (Not the first ones to do
     that, I'm sure --hahahaha).. My recommendation was to pick up a
     real chamois at the autojumble. .. Nothing like the real thing.

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  Going the speed of light is bad for your age.