[Spridgets] going to England

GUY DAY grday at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 7 16:08:08 MDT 2009

Hi Bill,
<snip> England being about the size of Oregon? <snip>
If there  was a stink about comparing the size of England with Oregon it
didn't drift my way.  Anyway, what's wrong with Oregon?  It seems a nice
small state.  <smile>

<snip>  pick up a real chamois at the autojumble. .. Nothing like the real
thing. <snip>
I thought you guys had a prohibition against importing live goats ?  LOL

Regards

Guy R Day