[Spridgets] What you can find under an old Sprite seat

Andy Webster a_d_webster at yahoo.com.au
Thu Apr 16 04:03:31 MDT 2009

That album probably is worth a bit especially if it is a first pressing, but
it would have been worth more still in the cellophane!
Still, enough for many beers I'd reckon.
It must have been there for a good while, but I cant believe that a sprite
could go 40 years without the seat being pulled out for one reason or
another....I'm always losing stuff under the seats.
[that'd be things i put on the floor, in front of the seats, getting swept
under the seats by the fearsome acceleration ;-P
and the braking forces aren't sufficient to sweep them forwards again    ]
Andy