[Spridgets] What you can find under an old Sprite seat

Frank spritenut at comcast.net
Thu Apr 16 15:28:13 MDT 2009

Andy Webster wrote:
> That album probably is worth a bit especially if it is a first pressing, but
> it would have been worth more still in the cellophane!
> Still, enough for many beers I'd reckon.
> It must have been there for a good while, but I cant believe that a sprite
> could go 40 years without the seat being pulled out for one reason or
> another...
The paper cover is very rough, there are rust stains all over the
picture on the cover.
I know the cellophane was never opened as I had to slice it. But the
paper has rust stains and the inner sleeve was part of the record.
It came off with some warm water. The album is perfect but the cover has
been under the seat of a Sprite for, well up to 40 years, and it looks it.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ