[Spridgets] NO LBC Mac/PC/Phone WiFi setup

Duncan Sinclair duncan at pondhop.com
Fri Apr 24 17:45:19 MDT 2009

All the wireless Routers on the market will handle all these devices.
I stay away from Linksys as both ones I have tried were POC from new.
Been having good luck with higher end Netgear and Dlink recently.
Expect to pay $100 for a decent one. Amazon has good selection and feedback
indication.

Thanks
Duncan