[Spridgets] Pull the tranny or not? Opinions wanted

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Thu Apr 30 18:55:42 MDT 2009

Hello David,

     I've done it both ways.... but only once each. I think it's
     easier to just pull the lump, not the whole enchilada. Yes,
     reaching up and getting all those bolts out of the rear plate is
     not a lot of fun, but neither is getting out the long bolts under
     the tranny or ones from the side tunnel..... plus you don't have
     to mess with the drive shaft.

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

      * "I'm waiting to see the doctor," said Tom patiently.