[Spridgets] Fwd: Re: Had to share

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Wed Aug 5 17:42:57 MDT 2009

This is a forwarded message

Hello kramer,

     Two thoughts.. .. the handful of ball bearings or pennies Is a
     good trick, but could be considered rather malicious.

     I have slowed down, and down, then punched it, opening up a gap. When/if
     the intransigent closes the gap, I do it again. If I have to do
     it a third time, I hit the head lights when I let off the gas,
     letting them SEE brake lights that aren't really brake lights,
     and I go slow clear down to 40 mph or less on the freeway. At
     that point they will have had enough of MY erratic driving and
     pull around.

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  Microbiology Lab:  Staph Only!