[Spridgets] Non-NOS Parts!! - now seatbelt recall

Lee Fox lee.fox at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 5 18:14:55 MDT 2009

The first item on the SOL site talks about the seat belt recall for late
model BL cars. I remember writing them about this maybe 15 years ago and
never heard anything. Is this still valid? Did anybody get this to work?

Just wondering, although my original belts still work fine.

http://www.team.net/sol/seatbelt.html

Lee