[Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 31, Issue 24

Bob Gardner rdgard at cox.net
Fri Dec 11 12:25:59 MST 2009

Ron,

I was at the bustercluster and am curious what did the guy in Macau want?

By the way, I have a cool DVD of the BusterCluster event.  If any one out
there wants one (free to those who were there) contact me off line with
where to send it.

Cheers

Bob in San Diego

Robert D. Gardner

Gardner Productions LLC
Film and Video Production since 1978
619-460-1000
www.gardnerproductions.com

Reaaallly strange today - I got an email through one of my remote sales guys
today from a guy in Macau who read the the Bustercluster story on the
internet and is trying to contact me. Looks legit. I have not heard back
from him yet. What is strange is that he found my info in relation to my job
when Sprite contact info is all over the place. I googled myself (wait, that
came out wrong), and found very little having to do with my job and quite a
bit having to do with Sprites (in fact, google put "Sprite" after my name).

Anyone else get such a contact??? This did not seem like the usual scamspam
emails.

Ron
I'm big in Macau