[Spridgets] AC Fuel Pump

chris_west chris_west at juno.com
Fri Dec 11 16:51:13 MST 2009

Jim Domanico wrote:

  I just installed a new AC fuel pump.B  I tested it by hand before
I installed it and it had very good vacumn on the intake valve.B  Once
installed, it didn't have very good vacumn.B  I thought I made sure the
lever
was above the crankshaft, but it is difficult to see inside the block
when
doing this.B  Any ideas?

Jim, If I recall, there are two different fuel pumps for 1500 engines,
and the difference is in the lever arm.  Are you sure that the lever on
the new pump is exactly the same as the original?