[Spridgets] ebay bugeye that is pimped out

Leo S 60bugeye at cebridge.net
Fri Dec 18 18:44:54 MST 2009

David: I TOTALLY agree with your comments.  My new bugeye project is not
going to be stock in any sense, nor is it going to be perfect in any sense.
As you say I am not worrying about the investment value of it because it is
going to be driven and that is where I will recoup what is spent on it.  As
far as Iris goes, in many ways she doesnt really flip my boat anymore either
but she deserved the restoration she got and I love that she tweaks peoples
heart.  The biggest PIA with her is that with the parts I have in her I also
worry about them deteroriating or getting chipped etc... all the things that
detract from really enjoying her.  Hence the reason for the new project.  If
I had to do her restoration again I wouldnt go the way I did but what is
done is done so I baby her.  As far as my comments towards the car on E-Bay,
what I will say is that there was NOT ONE car at LOTO that I didnt like.
All of them reflected their owners personalitly and all of them were
tastefully done by their owners.  In short, they were cars built by
gearheads who love the car for what it is, a small fun LBC, which can put a
smile on anyones face.

Leo