[Spridgets] ebay bugeye that is pimped out

Frank spritenut at comcast.net
Fri Dec 18 19:32:52 MST 2009

Mine is a bit pimped out. Too many switches and gauges but they are all
period correct   ;) Well maybe the cruise control isn't quite period
correct.
But all Lucas switches and Smiths gauges, even the cig lighter is correct.
I also have a 67 Sprite which other than the "period correct" 8 track
player and BMC wheel embellishers, is bone stock and finished as it was
when built.
My son's 58 is as close to original as possible, then there is my
daughter's Lady Bug which will be pimped out even more by next summer.
But I do agree with the others. If you are going to do it, do it correct
and then pimp it out to your liking.

--
Frank Clarici
Happy Healey Days