[Spridgets] ... Last message from Bob Duncan of Yahoo Bugeye List, etal.

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Mon Dec 21 20:30:28 MST 2009

I have been in contact with Bob's wife Carol a
couple times.

Carol has approved and requested that I "offer-up"
a LBC obit which may be seen & read on ILLINI
Chapter's site for your review & possible
donation(s).  This note will be also be going out to a
few other LBC site for their prayers & good wishes.

http://www.illiniahca.org/BobDuncanObit.html

I have also chatted with Kate, his daughter and she
would like to convey a HUGE Thank You to the
LBC World.

Bob LOVED his Sprite and will be missed.

Ed