[Spridgets] Sad Midget Mass Pike Accident

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 27 16:50:03 MST 2009

Here's some more coverage:

http://wbztv.com/local/wrong.way.crash.2.1392434.html

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/22066081/detail.html

http://www.necn.com/Boston/New-England/2009/12/27/State-police-investigate-fa
tal/1261925741.html

Driver of the wrong-way vehicle, an SUV, was arrested for DUI.  Passenger in
the Midget was decased at the scene, the driver hospitalized.  No identities
released yet.  Looks like Massachusetts plates on the Midget.  I'll update
with info when it becomes available.  The accident scene is fairly close to
Fenway Park.

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo