[Spridgets] U-Haul

Bob Spruck mgmaven at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 2 20:27:10 MST 2009

I had this problem with the first trailer I used to tow my ' 67 Midget
Vintage Race car. I bolted a 2x6 into each rail. The thickness of the 2x6
matched the height of the inside flange, so the tires rode on a flat
surface. I did cross the tie-down straps both front and rear so the car
would not move sideways. Worked great for a few years until I got a better
trailer.

Bob