[Spridgets] RV8 For Sale in U.S.A.

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Tue Feb 3 06:46:29 MST 2009

Yes that is the V8, but it is a conversion with painted bumpers. It
belongs to Mark Johnson of the Philly MG Club.

Larry

http://www.1978mgmidget.com/photos/Pan_2.html

http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_howitworks_01200
> 9

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams