[Spridgets] Snow in Britain

GUY DAY grday at btinternet.com
Sat Feb 7 16:30:52 MST 2009

I fully echo Weslake-Monza 1330's comments but would add the current
standard of UK driving in snow is puerile, pathetic and pretty abysmal.  It
generally consists of revving the engine and spinning the wheels as fast as
possible, turning off the ESP (or whatever your manufacturer wishes to call
it) and believing that braking and steering are as good as in the dry.
Government advice doesn't even mention winter grade tyres, studs or chains.
They produce a 16 page booklet that contains 5 pages of promulgating
themselves as being wonderful people.
AND, if you are not careful I'll say it like it really is!!  [smile]

Guy R Day