[Spridgets] Racing Bugeye on eBay

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 06:20:25 MST 2009

JLC,
Hi I'm just starting to learn more about the mechanics of the Sprite and
have had my hands on many of their parts as well as replaced 2 differentials
in my 68 Spitfire back in the 80's and own and use both of my welding units
so I have a basic understanding. But when you say welded rear axle exactly
what area is welded and what does that do on a Sprite?
Thanks in advance,
Linda

62 California Sprite "Pinky"
www.freewebs.com/lgrunthaner