[Spridgets] A series motor rebuilding books, websites or Magazine articles.

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 03:18:09 MST 2009

OK Frank let me get this lingo down is a 10K rpm a motor that can rev to 10K
without blowing a gasket? If so what is changed to do that on the A series?
Are they special pistons and rings made from better metals as well as other
parts? Also is the difference between the 948 & the 1275 the diameter of the
cylinder wall and pistons? And are all the valve heads the same for the 948,
1098 and the 1275?
Lin