[Spridgets] A series motor rebuilding books, websites or Magazine articles.

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Thu Feb 26 13:25:22 MST 2009

GUY DAY wrote:
> Linda,
> This may be a rather radical answer but get ANY engine, get 2 or 3 of
> them and strip them down and rebuild -
Guy
This is why Linda is rebuilding this engine. A practice run.
I'll be around to check things out and point her in the right direction.
Worst case, I have a few extra 948s ;)
Her engine is dis-assembled now, this is how she purchased it with a
Bugeye that "ran when parked"
It looks like all the parts are there and I told her to try a basic
rebuild with honing, rings, bearings, and gaskets.
If it runs, then she is ready for a super high compression 10,000 rpm
full blown race engine ;) Or at least a maybe a piston replacement job.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ