[Spridgets] Spridget 50th

Trevor Jessie trevor.jessie at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 06:18:22 MST 2009

Not suggesting that anyone "plan" around me, but early June is better
for me because I still have children in school.  Other people might be
in a similar situation.  It would be a solid two day trip for me.
I'll have to get my Midget back on the road by then because the
Uglybug just does not have enough creature comforts.  ;)

Trevor