[Spridgets] Interior vs paint question

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at mac.com
Thu Jan 15 10:48:31 MST 2009

Mark,

AN5's in OEW had either all red or all black interiors with white
piping.  Colorado Red is a big Healey color and I do not know what
interiors were used with this color.  Signal Red was the Sprite Mk II
red and used a black interior with red piping.

BUT it is what you like that counts.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition