[Spridgets] Interior vs paint question

Kathryn Bales kgb at frontiernet.net
Thu Jan 15 11:02:52 MST 2009

One of the neat advantages to owning one of these great little cars is
the relative ease and inexpensiveness of customizing them to suit
individual taste.  Unless you plan a concours restoration, go with
whatever pleases you.  One of the things that I enjoy most about
Spridget gatherings is seeing how each individual has made their car
their own.

Kate