[Spridgets] Engine Computer Compensates for oil Burning

Chris King cbking at alum.rpi.edu
Tue Jan 20 09:27:52 MST 2009

I suppose it's possible. The O2 sensor is the main feedback mechanism.
Logically, adding oil to the charge would "richen" the mixture, and the
O2 would lean out to compensate.

Still, it probably only works up to a point. I finally did the valve
seals in my Tercel when I went for inspection, and the tech revved the
engine and fogged the line of cars behind me! :O

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/