[Spridgets] Taurus Judge - 410 Gauge goes off from trunk in car. . what a blast.

Kathryn Bales kgb at frontiernet.net
Wed Jan 28 13:07:39 MST 2009

I had a bad experience with a shotgun when I was about 12 and home alone
on the ranch.  I grabbed the nearest weapon, which happened to be my
uncle's 10 gauge Parker.  I was quite familiar with weapons at that age,
but I had never fired a shotgun before, and no one had ever told me that
you don't pull both triggers at once.  Needless to say, the prowler was
somewhat upset, but I immediately learned that I do not like shotguns.
My personal preference is a 9mm Tokarev loaded with Hydrashocks. I
believe that shot shells are also available in 9mm.

Kate