[Spridgets] Hyper Lube

Billy Zoom billyzoom at billyzoom.com
Mon Jul 20 18:42:25 MDT 2009

As I understand it, original ZDDP level was 1600ppm, which was lowered to
800ppm in 1987, and down to 400ppm recently. I don't know what means as a
percentage. Maybe some rocket scientist will chime in. I've also read that
it's not good to add ZDDP without upping the detergent level accordingly,
but I forget why. I have that article bookmarked in my shop computer and
I'll try to remember to forward it to myself. I've been doing a lot of oil
research recently for a non-LBC project.