[Spridgets] lean mixture question ??

Dave G. kk7ss at verizon.net
Thu Jun 18 09:43:54 MDT 2009

David L.,

On 18 Jun 2009 at 9:39, David Lieb wrote:
>> How do you get all those filters onto the carbs at one time? ;-)

Wouldn't you like to know...  <G>
Actually, if I ever get the Beast on the road, my thinking was as
follows.
The original filters are for if I ever get to a show with other LBC's
present.
The K&N's would be for SCCA Solo II events.
And I forgot to mention that I have a set of highly chromed
6"diameter 1.5" deep filters that would be to impress the 'local
yokels' at the local '60s Hot Rod Show. They just drool over chrome!

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA

If I wake up in the morning, and I hurt, it means that I'm still
alive !!