[Spridgets] Pinky did I foul the plugs by flooding or is it something el...

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 14:15:57 MST 2009

I had been following this thread but I must confess I missed something.
Lin...  How did you come down to the coil??  From your earlier description
of the problem I would NOT have thought coil. With coil failure, one usually
sees the coil fail when it gets hot but as soon as it cools off it works
again..   I thought Pinky died and would NOT start again....    What am I
missing?
--
Cheers!!
Jim