[Spridgets] NO LBC-Foxit Reader RANT

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Mon Mar 9 17:12:03 MST 2009

Hello Spridgets,

        Just so everyone knows. I've been using FOXIT reader for .pdf
        documents. It has been the fastest, easiest, most reliable one
        I had found. Today I upgraded clicking on the upgrade link.

        Well, it upgraded all right. It also installed FOXIT toolbar
        in both Firefox AND Explorer. It also modified about:config to
        use ASK.COM as my location bar search engine. It changed my
        default search engine to ASK.COM as well. I got it all fixed,
        finally. Don't trust these guys.  I will be sure to NEVER use
        ASK.COM for any query for any reason. They are NOT nice
        people.

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                          mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403  "the red thing"

      * "Save the whales," spouted Tom. (*2)