[Spridgets] NMC - PT Cruiser No Go

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Thu Mar 12 04:45:14 MST 2009

>>> What's the verdict??? Do you know yet?

The transmission guy assures me that, since it slips effortlessly into every
gear with the engine running and my foot off the clutch, it pretty much has
to be the center ripped out of the clutch or the input shaft is broken (it
musta talked to my Spridgets too much). I won't know for sure until it is
out and open. Somehow I think I am actually going to pay someone else to do
this one... I just can't get excited about pulling an FWD trans...
David Lieb