[Spridgets] Mileage

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Thu Mar 12 10:37:00 MST 2009

To be honest on a 5 speed car that just too darn slow - you should be
cruising at about 85-90mph.

Weslake-Monza 1330

rrengineer at dslextreme.com writes:

With 600  miles on my rebuilt 1275, I just figured mileage from my trip from
San  Bernardino to Van Nuys and back at 70 MPH this past weekend.   I
traveled  69 miles one way to the car show.  It just took 3.5  gallons to
fill the tank back up.  That's 39.4 miles to the  gallon.  That's using the
single HIF44 carb.  Boy that 5th gear  makes a difference too.  Probably get
a little better after it breaks  in.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2