[Spridgets] No LBC - Internet Vote for a Friend

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 11:40:05 MST 2009

http://modernmom.com/main/polls_video/2/10

Sgt. Tony Bryce was disabled due to the crash and receives a disability
pension from the Cincinnati Retirement System. That system is not near on
par with the state systems so I am sure that if they won this contest it
would be a trip that they could never have taken on their own. I would
consider it a favor to me and all police officers if you would vote for him.

--
Kent J. Miller
Ass't Chief, Ret.