[Spridgets] Plausable deniabilty part 1

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 13 20:43:11 MST 2009

Tried to send this last week, but it was too big...

Well, once again I screwed up.  Wife's been out of town for a few days celebrating a significant (multiple of 10) B-day with her best friend. Meanwhile back at the ranch, I took a few days off so I could get Kyle to school and be here when he returns.  It was cold out in the garage, but I needed to paint the newly fabbed / drilled / fitted / etc. steel backing plates for the new rollbar... There's a perfectly good warm bathroom that we never use down in the basement with a sturdy metal towel rack just perfect for hanging the bits to dry from after shooting. Sounds like a perect place...

I laid out an old towel for a drop cloth and went to town.  First coat a few days ago, second coat last night (gotta go to JFK to pick her up this afternoon so plenty of time for the smell to fade, right?)  Everything's great, parts look really nice for something that's just going to be hanging around under the car.

continued in part 2.