[Spridgets] La Carrera NOW Targa Newfie

Rick Neville healeyrick at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 17 17:45:55 MST 2009

I just watched the 2008 Targa Newfoundland on Speed TV this Sunday.  Lots of
shots of the "Team Michael" 100 that finished in 27th place this year.  The
show will be re-run tomorrow at 12:00 pm ET and some other times in the middle
of the night according to the schedule here:
http://www.speedtv.com/schedule/search/newfoundland.

Ron, don't miss the opportuity to try the local Newfie rum called  "Screech".
Pour it in your tank and it'll be good for another 100 bhp!

Rick