[Spridgets] La Carrera NOW Targa Newfie

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 09:49:04 MST 2009

Larry did you see the other link on the new Nissan Cube? I don't recall ever
seeing a non symmetrical car before this one. I don't necessarily like the
look I'm a bit uncomfortable without the symmetry sort of like driving
behind a car that has a bent frame and I can see the side of their car from
behind. But I really like the idea of no blind spots for the driver : )

http://www.autofiends.com/index.php/2009/03/2009-nissan-cube-the-tech-beneath-the-style/

Lin