[Spridgets] Bugeye headers?

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Wed Mar 18 00:28:38 MST 2009

Some of you may remember that some time ago I asked about getting
the motor out of a Bugeye without removing the bonnet.  It went pretty
well  We'll be starting to actually work on this engine soon.

My current question is which header to use?  The car has a 1275 motor
in it, street use only, the LCB header on there was too tatty to clean up
and coat.  So we are looking at a new one.  Who offers decent deals on
quality units?  Are they available with ceramic coatings, or will getting
a plain steel one to send off for coating be a better deal?  What would be
a good exhaust system, stainless or otherwise, to go with it?

Thanks,

mjb.