[Spridgets] Bugeye headers?

rrengineer @dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Wed Mar 18 00:40:47 MST 2009

Mark,
     You are better to get a steel header and have it coated.  Wether it is
Jet Hot or Swain or other of your choice.  I bought the whole exhaust system
for my Bugeye at APT.  The header as well as a Maniflo exhaust system.  The
deep throaty sound is just great.  A very free flowing system designed for
the Bugeye.  Or, you can get a Cherry Bomb muffler for 15 bucks and have a
mufler shop pipe it up for you.  A little loud for my taste, but a nice free
flowing system and cheap.  Headers are also available from the usual
suspects also.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2