[Spridgets] E brake settings

Frank spritenut at comcast.net
Fri Mar 20 11:30:48 MST 2009

Ed's Shop wrote:
> Glad you brought it up, Jeff<G>!!!
>
> <<If the new Mo$$ cables are that bad what source are you guys using to
> replace them properly?>>

I buy them on Ebay NOS, THAT one did NOT stretch in a week like the
cheap made repro.
> He did reply with 'source' which IS in UK !!!!
> NONE Asian item.
>

> I would not hesitate to install one on (if I had one<F>)

Good, I'll send you this assembled in the UK out of chinese components
cable and YOU can install it.

Just like the leaf springs from British Spring in the UK.
WTF are all the chinky letters stamped in the steel leafs?
Again, ASSEMBLED in the UK out of chinese *STUFF*
Rice patties and donkey dung forges just don't get hot enough.