[Spridgets] E brake settings

GUY DAY grday at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 20 16:07:41 MST 2009

http://www.rossroadsprings.co.uk/Main%20frame%20page.htm

These are UK steel.  I understand they have been thought the chink stuff and
thought the same as Frank does.  Replacing bent springs does no good to the
pocket or reputation.

Usual disclaimers etc.  I've used them for around 30 years for many
vehicles.  Add 1 week onto mfr time if a 'one off' (they're always late on
those!) but if it is a standard spring they don't have in stock they'll make
it within a week.  Might be a little expensive to ferry them across to you.

Guy R Day