[Spridgets] Rust Removal...made simple.

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 20 19:00:43 MST 2009

Herb made me curious, so I picked up a bottle of this stuff on the way home from work.
Autozone carries it.

It's a little exspensive Herb.  The 32oz (~1 liter) bottle is $9 (with a $3 rebate)
Your proposed 5 gallons is going to be pricey.

I had a few reamers from a flea market that were surfaced rusted.
Its a slow proccess but it gets the job done in about 30 min.  On tool steel it seems to
convert the rust to a black oxide.  Have not tried any mild steel or cast iron items yet.

Better than naval jelly for sure.