[Spridgets] Rust Removal...made simple.

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 05:42:02 MST 2009

Looks great, I did a search to find the price of 5 gal but couldn't find it,
how much was 5 gal? I see this is for dipping therefore if I wanted to put
my 948 block in it I may need more than 5 gal. Has anyone done an A-Series
block with this stuff if so what container did you use and did you need more
than the 5 gal? I'm a little concerned about the rinsing with water part is
that OK for my block? When I'm done I want to paint the block so I also need
to clean the grease do I uses a degreaser first rinse with water then soak
with this product and rinse with water towel dry and then pant directly?
This is my first motor rebuild so I want to get it right. I am concerned
about any water on the cylinder holes in the block do I coat with oil after
I dry it?

Thanks Lin