[Spridgets] Accident bike

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 05:16:45 MST 2009

Kirk,

Whoa sorry to hear that, I hope you went to a doctor to check on your
injuries. My older brother had 3 accidents in his 53 years, and his last one
2 years ago on his shinny new Harley banged him up really badly. After
getting discharged from the hospital with oozing skin abrasions he had
increasing pain in one of the areas so he went back to the hospital and they
found a tiny piece of road asphalt embedded in one of his abrasions. They
had to surgically remove it leaving him with a very large hole in his skin
as they cut deeply. He had to have a nurse come to his home daily to clean
it and prevent infection. He he got his Harley repaired and continues to
live to ride but from 3 serious bike accidents he has several vertebrae
crushed and I have no idea how he manages because he can not bend over to
pick up his keys with out doing it very slowly and gritting his teeth in
severe pain. I still ride my bike but I think I love LBC's more than
bikes.........probably because they are so damn cute.

Get yourself checked out to be sure you have no hidden injuries.

Feel better,

Linda