[Spridgets] Rust Removal...made simple.

corvallis at peoplepc.com corvallis at peoplepc.com
Sat Mar 21 05:49:43 MST 2009

The trick to dipping a block is to make a metal box that is just big enough
to hold the block. I did this in the 1960's for half of a VW case. Had the
box made at a sheet metal shop; HVAC people. Don't leave the block in there
too long as carb cleaner, in my situation, etched the case at the fluid
line; I filled box to half full and flipped the case around when the lower
half was clean.  ...bill in oregon