[Spridgets] Rust Removal...made simple.

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 06:25:15 MST 2009

Cool I'm going to try some rusty tools first then work my way up to a box of
extra sprite parts I have.

Does anyone know what materials can be put in? Can I put my extra carbs in
if so I'll take them apart but would every part go in? being I think the
carb parts are aluminium will they be OK or turn ugly black? What would you
guys use after you rinse oil product or polish or clear polyurithane?

Thanks Lin