[Spridgets] Rust Removal...made simple.

corvallis at peoplepc.com corvallis at peoplepc.com
Sat Mar 21 06:31:41 MST 2009

Be careful cleaning combinations of different metals. My problem of etching
was probably due to the alloy VW cases in a steel container. Plus the carb
cleaner had already been used for many carbs.

Remember chemistry and the electromotive series? This is where more
"chemically active" metals tend to plate out onto less active metals in a
fluid environment; the stuff that clouds your antifreeze over time.   .bill

  _____