[Spridgets] SU Needle question

corvallis at peoplepc.com corvallis at peoplepc.com
Sat Mar 21 07:29:24 MST 2009

Lots of different SU needles. There can be a letter id stamped on the large
end. Also, the needle works in the fuel tube orifice, which can also be worn
by previous needles being off-center ...and ages of fuel flow. Some people
replace these in matching sets to avoid wear problems that can't be easily
seen. There are some very good booklets related to SU's that explain this,
and tune up. ...bill