[Spridgets] Taking the car apart

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at me.com
Sat Mar 21 22:36:03 MST 2009

Drew,

Do not forget to have and use a camera every step of the way.  There
is always at least one item that you will not remember exactly how it
was before you took it apart - photos help get over that obstacle.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition